Emergency Heating Service in Southeastern MA
When you choose Roby’s Propane Gas, Inc., you can count on us for prompt, responsive service for oil, propane, or diesel—day or night. Our commitment to customer safety is proven by our comprehensive emergency service that guarantees total support around the clock. If you are in need of Roby’s emergency service, call (508) 295-3737 now.
Our reliable 24/7 emergency service sets Roby’s apart from the competition. High-quality after-hours service requires preparation and planning. In the event of a breakdown or emergency, Roby’s representatives are available with the knowledge to accurately identify and address a variety of energy problems, from quick-fix troubleshooting to emergency gas leaks. No matter the issue, Roby’s has got you covered. Don’t wait, reach out to us.CALL (508) 295-3737 NOW
What to Do If You Smell Gas
In the unlikely event that you smell gas and suspect there may be a leak, promptly follow these steps:
- Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones, or cellphones. This includes shutting anything off. Put out all smoking materials and any open flames. Flames or sparks can trigger an explosion or fire.
- Inform other building inhabitants and evacuate the area immediately.
- If your tank is safe to access, turn off the main supply valve on your propane tank. (Turn valve clockwise.)
- Call Roby’s, 911, or your local fire department immediately, at the nearest building away from the leak site.
- Do not return to the building until a qualified technician says it is safe to do so.
Other Safety Tips
Make sure your air vents are not blocked or covered. Keep an eye on your tank gauges to avoid the costly, dangerous damage associated with running out of fuel. If you heat your home with oil, your system will exhibit visible signs of smoke or soot in the case of an equipment malfunction. Familiarize yourself with more industry-approved safety tips here.
Your Local Family-Run Energy Supplier
Founded over 40 years ago, Roby’s Propane Gas, Inc., has been providing our South Coast and Cape Cod customers with quality energy products and prompt, responsive service. Our top priority is ensuring that your family is safe and warm all year long, and that our commercial clients have the energy needed to succeed. Trust Roby’s as your local energy supplier and take advantage of our competitive heating oil, propane gas, and diesel rates, consistent delivery, dependable fuel supply, and friendly customer support.