Emergency Heating Service on Southeastern MA
When you choose Roby’s Propane Gas, Inc., you can count on us for prompt, responsive service for oil, propane, or diesel—day or night. Our commitment to customer safety is proven by our comprehensive emergency service that guarantees total support around the clock.
Reliable 24/7 emergency service sets Roby’s apart from the competition. High-quality after-hours service requires preparation and planning. In the event of a breakdown or emergency, Roby’s representatives are available with the knowledge to accurately identify and address a variety of energy problems, from quick-fix troubleshooting to emergency gas leaks. No matter the issue, Roby’s has got you covered.
What to Do If You Smell Gas
- Do not operate lights, appliances, telephones, or cellphones. This includes shutting anything off. Put out all smoking materials and any open flames. Flames or sparks can trigger an explosion or fire.
- Inform other building inhabitants and evacuate the area immediately.
- If your tank is safe to access, turn off the main supply valve on your propane tank. (Turn valve clockwise.)
- Call Roby’s, 911, or your local fire department immediately, at the nearest building away from the leak site.
- Do not return to the building until a qualified technician says it is safe to do so.
Other Safety Tips
Make sure your air vents are not blocked or covered. Keep an eye on your tank gauges to avoid the costly, dangerous damages associated with running out of fuel. If you heat your home with oil, your system will exhibit visible signs of smoke or soot in the case of an equipment malfunction. Familiarize yourself with more industry-approved safety tips here.
For emergency service, call 1-(800) 642-7121. In case of an emergency please contact us directly by telephone. Do not use the contact form or website; it is not monitored 24/7.