In consideration of Roby’s Propane Gas Inc. (Company) selling goods and services to
I/we have read and hereby understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Installation: The Company agrees to supply and install a complete Gas Service System, hereinafter referred to as "System", at the Consumer’s installation address listed above. The System shall consist of a Storage Tank, including the pressure regulating equipment suitable to use with liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) which is owned and maintained by the Company.
The Company agrees to repair and properly adjust the System, as required, during the term of this Agreement.
- Permits: The Company will obtain, on behalf of the Consumer, necessary permits required by the Consumer’s
town and/or fire department. The Consumer agrees to reimburse Company for all costs and expenses related to
obtaining said permits, and payment is due upon receipt of Company’s invoice. Consumer is obligated to
reimburse Company for permitting costs after work is authorized, even if work is subsequently cancelled.
- Access To Equipment: The Consumer agrees to allow The Company, or its authorized agent, access to the System
at all reasonable times for purposes of delivery, inspection, service, repair and removal at the termination of this
Agreement or at any other time removal of the System is permitted by this Agreement. It is the Consumer’s
responsibility to maintain a clear path to the storage tank to facilitate deliveries.
- . Ownership of System: The parties agree that the System, and all of its related equipment and parts, are and will
remain at all times the property of the Company. The parties agree that the System includes all tank(s) and
regulators. The appliances and piping are the Consumer’s responsibility and should be properly maintained by the
- Removal of System: The Company shall have the right to remove the System from the premises described above
at the installation address in its discretion at any time subsequent to a disconnection of service to such premises.
The Company shall also have the right to remove the system if the Consumer discontinues use of LPG marketed
by the Company. If at any time the Consumer’s LPG usage does not warrant the existing storage capacity, as
determined by the Company, the Company may exchange the System, replacing it with another tank(s) of more
appropriate size. This includes the removal of underground storage tanks.
- Consumer’s Actions: The Consumer agrees to make no adjustments, connections, disconnections, or any
alterations to the System, or any of its parts or components. The Consumer also agrees not to permit anyone
except the Company or its authorized agent, to make any adjustments, connections, disconnections or other
alterations to the System. If the Consumer fails to abide by this section of the Agreement, the consumer will be
held liable for any and all damages, including, but not limited to bodily injury and/or property damage, that may
arise as a result of the Consumer’s actions.
- Supply Agreement
- Sale and Delivery: The Company agrees to sell and deliver LPG sold under the Company’s Trade Name to
Consumer at the installation address and into the System supplied by the Company in sufficient quantities to
meet all of Consumer’s requirements. Pricing is subject to increase or decrease without notice.
- Term and Renewal: The parties specifically agree that this Agreement shall automatically renew each year with
the same terms and conditions, unless either party gives written notice of his/her intent to terminate the
- . Payment: Payment is required within 15 days of delivery date. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit
card. A shutoff of the gas supply may occur if a balance remains unpaid past the credit terms.
- Purchase Price: The Consumer agrees to pay the purchase price of the delivered LPG on demand by the Company
under its existing schedule of prices applicable to the Consumer’s product classification, which said prices may be
amended as the market requires. The parties agree that payment will be based on the Company’s credit terms as specified at the time of entering into this Agreement. The Consumer further agrees to pay all taxes applicable by
law to sales and deliveries under this Agreement.
- Deliveries: Deliveries are made automatically by the Company. We do not deliver on a “will call” basis. Due to
unforeseen circumstances, automatic delivery does not guarantee that you will not run out of fuel. The Company
is not responsible for damages that occur as a result of running out of fuel. The Company reserves the right to
establish minimum delivery requirements consistent with applicable State and Federal laws. The Company, at its
discretion, may charge a fee for disconnection, removal, or pump-out of system.
- Delivery Fees: The Consumer may be charged a reasonable fee for any delivery made outside of the normal
business hours or outside normally scheduled deliveries in the Consumer’s geographical area. The company
reserves the right to charge rental fees for the system, or an annual fee, if the Consumer’s consumption of
propane falls below an anticipated amount.
- Delivery Requirement Exceptions: The Company shall not be obligated to make deliveries to the Consumer when
the supplies or facilities of production, manufacture, transportation, distribution or delivery contemplated by the
Company are interrupted or unavailable by reason of any requirement or request of any governmental authority,
wars, public disorder, acts of enemies, sabotage, strikes, lockouts, labor or employment difficulties, fires, acts of
God, accidents or breakdowns, whether or not preventable, or any cause beyond the Company’s control.
- Liability: The Company is not responsible for loss of heat or any resulting damage arising from a freeze-up in an
occupied/empty or unoccupied dwelling or home. It is the Consumer’s responsibility to protect their home
against damage arising from a drop in heat and/or freeze-ups. The Consumer shall arrange for daily temperature
monitoring if he/she plans to be away from the premises for any length of time. The Company is not and will not
assume the role of Caretaker of the Consumer’s home at any time.
- . Release: To the extent permitted by law, the Consumer agrees to release and hold the Company harmless for all
claims for bodily injury or property damage arising from the Consumer’s use of LPG, including, but not limited to
any Act or omission committed by the Consumer in its use of LPG and the adjoining system.
- Delinquency, Disconnection: If a bill remains unpaid thirty days after billing or delivery, the Company may send
out a 24-hour shut off notice to the Consumer. The Consumer will be given 24 hours to pay the amount due in
order to avoid interruption of gas service. Thereafter, a deposit, an active credit card, cash on delivery (COD) or
pre-delivery payment may be required on my account at the Company’s sole discretion. The company may
perform a search of any credit reporting agency periodically in order to determine Consumer’s credit worthiness.
- Credit Check; Security Deposit: The Company may perform a search of any credit reporting agency periodically in
order to determine Consumer’s credit worthiness. Consumer authorizes Roby’s to obtain credit information
regarding Consumer from credit reporting agencies at any time. Based upon Consumer’s payment or credit
history, Roby’s may at any time require payment in advance by Consumer for Propane deliveries and/or services,
materials or equipment provided. Additionally, Consumer may be required to pay Roby’s a security deposit as
specified by Roby’s from time to time to secure the performance of Consumer’s obligations to Roby’s. Roby’s may
at its option apply all or a portion of said deposit on account of Consumer’s obligations to Roby’s. Any balance of
the security deposit remaining after termination of service to Consumer and payment of all of Consumer’s
obligations to Roby’s shall be returned to Consumer.
- Credit Card Auto Pay: If your account has been set up without a social security number on file, we will
automatically charge your credit card on file for payment in the full amount due on the date of service for all
deliveries, service performed, permit charges, rental fees, or special delivery charges.
Roby’s Propane Gas, Inc. does not share any Consumer's personal information with any other entity. Roby’s Propane
Gas, Inc. takes data and personal information security seriously and we make every effort to ensure the security of
your personal information.